Hey Devs Can we Have a Casual mode without such a hellish MMR?
All i wanna say is I don't wanna have to deal with a 4 man sweaty swf every game; I just wanna draw triangles :(
All i wanna say is I don't wanna have to deal with a 4 man sweaty swf every game; I just wanna draw triangles :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well I get sweaty swf anyway, just when I play survivor I get people who should be rank 20 that cant loop or do gens.
So mmr will just better my survivor games and make everything more consistent so I'm all for it!
Btw a sweaty 4man can still go in a casual mode, and you cant stop swf in casual or you're stopping a casual group playing.
If you struggle in mmr you will go down and face people more your skill and playstyle
This post doesn't make much sense. If what you're seeking is to goof off and have fun, you'll still be more than capable of doing that. SBMM is more likely to place you against players who aim to play them out in more relaxed sessions.
Draw triangles to your heart's content, and don't think too hard about an invisible score.