Self-Deprecating Joke
Any tips to complete this challenge? I've been trying to time the bottles, but I've been having a hard time trying to get the antidote to work immediately after intoxicating a survivor.
Any tips to complete this challenge? I've been trying to time the bottles, but I've been having a hard time trying to get the antidote to work immediately after intoxicating a survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Correct me if I’m wrong, but this is the first Rift challenge entirely at the mercy of the other side. Is that the joke?
The only way I can see it happening is if you throw the slow gas at slightly ahead a pallet survivors are being forced through.
Then throw the yellow gas on the other side of the pallet.
The survivor is forced through both gases.
That being said good luck setting that up.
It's been a total nightmare so far, but I'll see if I can get this set up going. Thank you for the advice!
You could try indicating a farm or just toss the bottles from a safe distance once they go to twerk on the exit gates.
How to actually set it up? I assume you need to find a jungle gym, infect them, and chase them into your antidote slowly. Lol.
I did it throwing the Antidote at a pallet or window they are forced through.
When you're at a loop stand underneath the pallet and throw both bottles at the survivor's side of the loop. Throw the Afterpiece directly at the survivor, then throw the antidote ahead of them. Finally, walk around the loop forcing the survivor into the antidote.
You're gonna want
Consider using an Autohaven offering, that realm is like 90% waist high loops.
A wider gas area and faster throws sound good. I'm honestly just starting out as Clown, and currently got him to level 10, so I'm still figuring it out as I go
Farm. Don't waste your time.