What if Ace in the Hole also let you carry two items at once?
Ace in the Hole is a very weak perk that doesn't serve much purpose. But imagine if you could use it to carry two items at once. You could only use one (and maybe to switch, you'd have to do it in a locker) and you couldn't carry two into a trial (but you could carry two out!). I think that'd be a fun buff, without making it meta or anything.
Comments
I just want them to undo the nerf that caused this perk to be what it is today. Remains one of the most unreasonable and unfair survivor nerfs to date.
What was the nerf again?
Items now lose all addons, even if unused and/or you escape - without Ace in the Hole equipped. You used to keep them. Made sense, considering you had to make it out alive, which isn’t a guarantee.
Oh yeah. I remember that. I'm pretty sure they changed it because they thought it was unfair to killers; as killers obviously loose their add-on's after the match.
This was a sorely needed change. Since the game doesn't have a crafting system, add-ons became excessively overstocked, which was harmful to the bloodpoint economy.