Invisible Windows in lerys

PS4 pro

Windows in lerys look like doors as in the bottom wall part of the window is invisible but still must be vaulted. Seems to fix itself when you move away or look away because i was being carried to a hook and tried to keep watching it as I was carried. The glitch seemed to persist until my view was briefly obstructed, when I looked again, it was fixed but then I noticed another invisible window on a different tile.


I just noticed it randomly as I tried to run through it.


It could be my systems fault or a bug in the games code. 


I noticed it in one game. 


Sorry I didn't capture it. If I see it again I'll post it here.

Tagged: ModPending

Comments

  • If you do get that again, a video or at the least a screenshot to explain it would be perfect, thank you.