New audio bugs since yesterday

Load into a game as survivor

Camera pans around

As I gain control of my character the audio sound of depleting an item plays

This has been happening every game, as any survivor.

Im on console but this has happened for a friend on PC as well

ADDITIONAL BUG

Getting hit by a basic attack and escaping the killer, my character makes no injured sounds or sounds when healing.

Perks I was using- Kindred, Sprint burst, Borrowed time, Spine chill.

This has happened 2 times.

Playing as Jill both times

Once on Auto haven and Once on Ormond

Bug lasts the rest of the game

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I also noticed that sound bug at the start of a match where you hear the item depleting or being picked up since around the time the icon bug appeared.

  • Yup, I hear this too.

  • @etms51 said:

    Description: When i'm starting a match, i've see this sound such as Franklin's Demise (Video 1)

    WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

    Example

    Step 1 : Boot the game

    Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match with swf

    Step 3 : When the loading screen is finished, the game is starting.

    Step 4 : i've see this sound such as Franklin's Demise (Video 1)

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    • Character played: Claudette Morel
    • Perks played: Decisive Strike, Iron will, Dead Hard, Borrow Time
    • Map: Badham Preschool III - Springwood, i think all maps on the game.
    • Frequency of the issue: Always
    • Version game: v. 5.1.1

    DOCUMENTS TO ADD

    • Videos:

    Video 1 => https://youtu.be/LbViEhH-Nes

    Already Report. This issue is a duplicate.


  • I’m leaving it up because of the secondary bug I mentioned but if mods want to mark it as duplicate that’s up to them.