Anyone else noticed the Red Corpse in the "A" Teaser?
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1425109733606821895
Look at the background, you see a face on the right side and if you think about it really hard. You can see an Ear above the "A" and a Shoulder on the bottom left corner.
Comments
Giygas, I thought so too.
yes i see doomguy helmet how could you tell
I think it's a standard image. Gonna check for reference.
I've never done this much research for DbD before.
Seems to just be a graphic.
Most likely, increasing brightness on DBD pic's is a bad idea in my experience lol
If so then why does it look like a theres a body there? Even those other ones look somewhat like faded images of something grotesque in my eyes.
Honestly I think it looks like a distorted Art the Clown (Terrifier).
But it obviously won't be him. Just think it looks like him.
Eehh, not really. Looks more cartoony.
But Art would be pretty cool. As long as he doesn't throw feces for his power.