Evil Incarnate Achievement - Steam
This is one difficult achievement to get. I finally did this morning however it took a long time. Like a long time. Survivors would keep disconnecting when killed making it difficult.
Amusing thing is that I almost didn't because the last survivor had opened the exit gate and was tea bagging just standing there when I grabbed them. Another reason to not do that.
I even recorded the match and will upload it to YouTube later.
Comments
I love it when I use double iri. Myers and people write in post game chat (rip your achievement, F achievement or haha didn't get your achievement) just to reply with: "Look at my achievements."
I already got it on first try back in 2016, but I do play it if I get a Mori Daily as Myers because playing double Iri. Myers is rather unique.
Here is the the video of the match. I think the end is the best part.
https://youtu.be/Bm2KUl1M1SQ