The Shinning(Kubrick Version) & Doctor Sleep
I think this would be a good addition both as map(s) and killer/survivor combo. Jack Torrence as the killer and Danny Torrence and Abra Stone as survivors.
I think this would be a good addition both as map(s) and killer/survivor combo. Jack Torrence as the killer and Danny Torrence and Abra Stone as survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
jack perk names?
all work
no play
dull boy
What would Jacks power be? Doesn't seem like a very interesting killer.
I would rather have Rose as the killer, plus she has a pretty distinctive look to her too. She could have psychic abilities as her power that disorient survivors.
While Danny could have Shining related perks, like how Cheryl has entity related perks.