Could we add a "cancel unhook" button please?

I have no friends and primarily solo queue. Time and time again have I been farmed by teammates unhooking me in the face of the killer, without BT. Could a "cancel unhook button" be added for me to deny myself being unhooked in such situations please?

Comments

  • So you can suicide first hook?

  • @Kinguin22 said:

    So you can suicide first hook?

    Think of it this way...if someone wanted to throw, it would be a simple matter to get downed and hooked again. Adding this feature wouldn't change much in that aspect, but would help against unsafe unhooking.

  • @Kinguin22 said:

    So you can suicide first hook?

    You know alt-tab + youtube does the exact same thing, if you want to suicide.

  • It would be nice to stop survivors that are farming with killer or just going for unsafe unhooks.

  • I mean you could just afk and watch YT. I mean that's what I do if there's a match like that. afk break out the phone watch dem salty bois