i guarantee the orange rings are a hint to candyman

You're covered in honey so it probably slows you down and the bees stings you to death. It's going to be fun.

Comments

  • It’s already confirmed the golden ring is part of the tutorial (showing the current objective)

    if it was a bee/honey status, I think/hope it would look more fitting to that.. I mean, looking at the Contamination or Infection portrait background they can do better stuff than just a golden ring.

  • @Mooks said:

    It’s already confirmed the golden ring is part of the tutorial (showing the current objective)

    if it was a bee/honey status, I think/hope it would look more fitting to that.. I mean, looking at the Contamination or Infection portrait background they can do better stuff than just a golden ring.

    if it were just a golden ring it should be this golden ring.

    image.png

    But yeah the rings are a bug that bugged from tutorials to main game

  • Or it could mean an orange head cosmetic, which means the next killer is Pumpkin head

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    Or it could mean an orange head cosmetic, which means the next killer is Pumpkin head

    that would be abolutely baller