This gen spawn on Lery’s...

Comments

  • I feel like since Cronus Prenn rework every patch since different maps are getting gens that are spawning right next to eachother.

  • @bm33 said:

    I feel like since Cronus Prenn rework every patch since different maps are getting gens that are spawning right next to eachother.

    It’s the first time I’ve seen something like this. Had I not been running Visionary, I’d probably not even had realised there was another gen on the other side of the wall.

  • Ok,this is weird.

    I've seen some gens spawing pretty close together but not this close

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2418316#Comment_2418316

    It’s the first time I’ve seen something like this. Had I not been running Visionary, I’d probably not even had realised there was another gen on the other side of the wall.

    Cronus Prenn Asylum was first time I was like "really?" because gen upstairs and one downstairs in the main building and then one outside the door. Easiest 3 gen for a killer. Another is Silent Hill map having 2 gens in same middle room. On Shelter woods I've had ones in jungle gym and then one next to rocks right outside the jungle gym.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    Ok,this is weird.

    I've seen some gens spawing pretty close together but not this close

    Yeah it’s a weird one.

  • I don't think I've ever seen gens spawn that close to each other on that map, that is so weird.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    I don't think I've ever seen gens spawn that close to each other on that map, that is so weird.

    There was quite literally only a wall, and a hospital gurney up against the wall separating the 2 gens. Killer would have had the most ridiculous 3 gen in the history of DBD had these 2 not been repaired early.

  • Dead Dawg consistently spawns gens pretty close to each other (not this close but very close). I find it stupid that the killer can just stand on top of the gallows area and patrol 3~4 gens. If it's a Huntress or a Nurse they can just stay up there with their powers charged up and it's borderline impossible to do a gen.

  • The spawns definitely have been kinda weird for some things lately. This is kinda unrelated but your post reminded me of this and it's not really fitting of it's own post so I thought I'd drop it here.

    https://youtu.be/dPNREZ3mEDs

    Encountered a double pallet on Badham a few days ago. We didn't actually end up using it but I was obviously super surprised to see it, lol. I wonder if it's a bug or just some rare but possible event.

  • Wow, haven't seen a gen spawn that bad before on Lery's before.

    Surprised nobody has mentioned it yet in this thread though, but Chapel also has some of the worst gen spawns ever. I can't tell you how many times there have been 3 gens in a triangle formation at circus with easy LoS on all of them.

  • I once saw aGen inside Ormond shack. And another one on hill just right outside of shack.

    So this is why 4 Gen is a thing in Suffo pit or Azarov

  • @unluckycombo said:

    Wow, haven't seen a gen spawn that bad before on Lery's before.

    Surprised nobody has mentioned it yet in this thread though, but Chapel also has some of the worst gen spawns ever. I can't tell you how many times there have been 3 gens in a triangle formation at circus with easy LoS on all of them.

    2 directly in circus and one just off to the side by some trees right?

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    Ok,this is weird.

    I've seen some gens spawing pretty close together but not this close

    Oh yeah, look at the gen directly behind David's neck.

    hh4qf021fth9.jpg


  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2418600#Comment_2418600

    2 directly in circus and one just off to the side by some trees right?

    Yep, that's the one!