Among Us?
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1425109733606821895?s=19
Could be a hint towards an Among Us chapter. I think they should be more subtle about it though.
Could be a hint towards an Among Us chapter. I think they should be more subtle about it though.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah they’re totally gonna do an among us chapter…
Mods have been made for it so i could see easy implementation.
body is one character too short
7 As, 7 letters in Among Us. I think you're onto something...
Oh Gods no. Please not Among Us...
Would still be much better than FNAF.
Funny enough, it seems like it would be really easy for them to mod a map to function like an among us map, just add 10 more gens to lery's, triple the survivor count and shoehorn a meeting mechanic and you got a pretty funny event game mode.
MFW i saw this post
really? amoung us?