Someone who suicides on 1st hook doesn't deserve to be saved on 2nd
Don't attempt escape on 1st hook unless you have no choice, ie facecamped, survivors too far to save you in time, or you have deliverance activated or slippery meat to compensate for lost time, giving teammates a chance to unhook, or something
Comments
Yeah I agree. If I try to
killunhook myself I don'twantdeserve to be saved. Just let me die in peaceI need more context. How do you know they're suiciding if they are able to take a 2nd hook? It's possible they did it just because the other survivor is about to save them and they thought they'd try their luck getting a self unhook. But of course that's risky if killer is nearby.
The problem is that you can never win with those people. If you dont save them you lose a teammate. If you save them they just throw the game anyway.
I say unhook them for points at least.
If they want to suicide, they DONT want to be recued, so go ahead and rescue them.
If they kobe in front of you, you can leave them there.
probably not gonna happen
I try to save them if the situation allows. If they're just dumb or new to the game it doesn't help anyone to leave them to die, and if they're suiciding it's nice to deny them what they want for a little bit. You can ruin my game, but you won't take my Altruism points. They can DC and eat the penalty if they want to leave so badly.
Also, since the OP mentioned it I feel the need to add that if you are being facecamped, trying to unhook yourself/speed through the first hook stage is the last thing you should do. Hard camping is only a bad strategy if the Survivors don't do things like that, otherwise it's perfectly efficient.
If someone attempts escape I leave them on hook. Too many times I saved someone that attempted escape only for them to turn around and work with killer and kill the whole team.
If they suicide on first hook, they cannot be saved on the second hook, because they are already dead