Remove over-time drainage from franklin's demise
It's too punishing. Im fine if the item is completly drained instantly at the end of the timer, but not when its gradually being depleted over time. By the time anyone is able to pick it up the charges left are useless. Getting hit is already halfway mark to being hooked, we dont need it to be double as punishing by rendering the item useless. Not to mention that you need to keep spending BPs for new items while Franklin's Demise is one time purchase
Comments
people didnt like franklins long before that lol. and none if what I have said has applied to hatches.
The bias where all of your posts are you feeling sorry for yourself. Players don't have to have a nefarious reason behind disliking a perk.
There was a thread recently that I participated in where we talked about Franklin's being annoying. Not OP or broken (which the OP here didn't even mention either), just inconvenient. It's not a new opinion and it's easy to understand why someone wouldn't be thrilled about losing their medkit and add-ons.
Honestly for as much as people post about how unfun and unfair the game is because of keys and hatch, you could cut someone a break for posting about their own grievance. I mean I don't agree that it's an unfair perk, but I don't have to whine or be snarky about it.