I think I win the contest of longest update time
ez
ez
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
See you in a year!
Probably more because of the amount of updates we'll get in a year.
Why yes it would appear you have... if you don't mind me asking what OS is that?
Holy ######### I just noticed the OS, is this man actually able to run DBD on their PC
Windows 7 with Windows Classic theme.
It would appear he is using a computer from 1990
Oh that makes sense, I miss Windows 7. Glad there's people out there still using it.
With all the updates DBD has gotten, it'd probably make their PC explode if that were the case.
You're downloading the Entity itself right there.
Stoped playing because of that, I heard that this update will improve perfomance but it looks like I need to wait more than 1 year for that.
I had the same issue. Now it says CORRUPTED UPDATE FILES
It's better to uninstall and install the game. I always do this lol
You probably will need to reinstall your game.
Any other game, steam updates in max 5 mins. Dbd for me always updates for I think 3-4 hours.
Probably because half of the time it doesn't even download stuff or have disk usage.
I verified data integrity. Said it was fine but after it finished it re-downloaded the update.
Had the same