Is the rank bugged ?
Even with three kills i know i should pip on some of the games but dont
Even with three kills i know i should pip on some of the games but dont
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not that I know of but I wouldn't count on others ranks being accurate anyways. I went against a rank 4 killer earlier that played like a rank 12 or 13.
It happens somewhat often. See a survivor or a killer in the post match screen with a rank that doesn't match their actual skill level.
Thanks
There was a visual bug some time ago that made it so that you couldn't see if you gained a pip after a match on the score screen, only in lobby
Thanks