Why Am I Getting A Disconnect Penalty…

…When I’m not the one who disconnected? The killer disconnected and I get a three minute cooldown? Why?

Comments

  • @VioletCrimes said:

    …When I’m not the one who disconnected? The killer disconnected and I get a three minute cooldown? Why?

    because you've been BHVR'd, their systems not working right is one of the reasons I don't think there should be a dc penalty since it just penalizes people who have hardware, software, or internet malfunctions more then anything. People who want out will just kill themselves on first hook anyways

  • @VioletCrimes said:

    …When I’m not the one who disconnected? The killer disconnected and I get a three minute cooldown? Why?

    Three minute cooldown? Didn't even know that was one of the increments.

    Anyways are you sure it was the killer that disconnected. Once months ago I was in a match that said the killer disconnected. I was playing with friends though and it turned out I was the one that got disconnected. My friends even showed me screenshots confirming it was me. Only happened to me once and it was a while ago.

  • what the ######### is that #########

  • Guilty by association. Just don't queue up with leavers next time.

  • @CornHub said:

    Guilty by association. Just don't queue up with leavers next time.

    I know this is a joke but it was the killer who left you cant queue up with a killer

  • It’s possible that I looked away and when I looked back it was at the three minute mark. I didn’t notice at first because why would it make any sense for me to be given a penalty when I didn’t disconnect? The end game screen it showed them as being it them that disconnected. I don’t play SWF, So I have no other way of confirming it.