Scratch marks bug
II'm not sure what's going on but scratch marks look like they're appearing delayed and speratic.
Has anyone else seen this happen?
Tagged:
Pending
II'm not sure what's going on but scratch marks look like they're appearing delayed and speratic.
Has anyone else seen this happen?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's how scratch marks work
I see that you are new here so you probably didn't know about it
But you can ask anything you want here
I have over 5,000 hours ๐ I probably should of started with thar lol
Oh wow
Yeah a lot of people just don't care about the mechanics of the game and they just are just playing it
Yeah, since last patch sets of scratchmarks have been spawning with a bigger delay and became really inconsistent, as in scratchmarks will spawn on walls but not floors, sometimes scratchmarks keep going past a doorway when they really got in, whilst the first set of scratchmarks on that doorway didn't even spawn when you checked due to the bigger delay. I have been spamming the game since Twins release playing mostly killer and the change is pretty noticeable to me. I don't know why this isn't being called out by many more people appart from two or three threads about this. Maybe it's rig related or something when on PC.
I play on PS5 and a tiny bit on PC. It's very noticeable on both yet no one says anything about it.