Future Nemesis skins.
Both his zombie children need to have alt skins in the future as well along with skins that he might get in the future, just hoping this happens.
Both his zombie children need to have alt skins in the future as well along with skins that he might get in the future, just hoping this happens.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's gonna be Mr X and I'm kinda sad coz as cool as he was in re2 I would never pick that look over nemesis, I hope I'm wrong but given the license I doubt I am. Zombie skins would be cool though, I want zombie Dwight's and meg's.