Salty??
I've been trying to do my rift challenges cause well it's the rift. I normally play with my cousin and that's it. The other two survivors are random.
Lately I've been playing solo because I work weird hours so on my days off I grind for the rift. Well sometimes solo isn't fun because of other survivors.
However every so often you get a great team out of the 4 of you when you're all random. I stay between rank 7-9 depending on the success.
Today I've gotten lucky and all my teams have been great. I keep getting messages saying if i wasn't SWF I wouldn't have had that luck?
Why do people automatically assume you're SWF especially when you're all on different platforms?
Comments
Idk cuz killers like to assume things.
Did I say that survivors don't assume anything?
Oh. So you were assuming that I'm one sided and don't have anything bad to say about survivors?
Take it as a compliment! If your opponent is surprised that you all worked well enough to create the illusion you were all swf, then consider the fact that you worked well as a team player, without actually being on comms!
As to why some people assume it's an swf, it could be a number of things
• Justification for them losing/ losing badly.
• Bitter that they didn't do better.
• Low self-awareness/ self-esteem.
• Arrogance at believing they are some sort of gaming God.
and the one that's often overlooked...
• They have had a legitimately bad day irl and this just so happened to be the final straw.
Eitherway, let them be that way. If you are confident you've done well, just leave then to stew. Especially leave because of the last reason - or for thqt reason, be polite and the bigger person: they may not be that way all the time.
I just say "Ok" because what else can I say ?and you're right they could just be having a bad day which in times lately I can see cause everything is psycho tbh.
I do take pride in the fact when a team of random work so well together it's like we're in the same comms.
Only person I comm with is my cousin cause we play to have fun and also only way i get to talk to her xD
I think some people like having a "reason" they lost, and SWF is a convenient scapegoat. It's like people think all solo players are immersed, gen-allergic, selfish players. If you do gens even vaguely efficiently or take a hit for someone, you're a SWF.
It's really funny when you're 4 solos and the killer complains about SWF though. I just take it as a compliment, it means we gave the killer a difficult match.
running information perks is a dead giveaway that the person is not in a SWF: alert, kindred, bond, empathy, spine chill .. etc.
if you're a killer and it seems like they just have good communication (or ESP), checking their perks post game they always have BT, DS, IW, all meta perks with absolutely zero info perks. and maybe 1 person designated as totem killer with small game, or the like.
Not necessarily. I'm in a swf group and I still fun information perks. Mainly because even with people talking to me I have no clue what's going on.
It’s a way for them to attribute their loss to something outside of their control, cause they are the best and a normal team of puny survivors could never hope to beat them unless they used voice comms. It’s quite sad.
Body blocking normally solo dont body block. With cross play it does not matter if you are all on different platform you could still be a swf.
Anyway when survivor body block i assume swf
If I win against teabaggers and clickers = SWF
If I lose (0-1 kills) = SWF
If I get kills only during the EGC = SWF
/s
Why do survivors main assume I’m bad when I’m just trying to complete a daily challenge or archive? Had a 4 man swf spamming messages saying ggez, I didn’t hook everyone, I didn’t kill anyone. I was just doing my huntress daily challenge of landing hatchets lol.
Everyone assumes in this game lol.
I get called out a lot for being in swf but I am solo baby B]
I find 4 focused solos is a pretty dangerous thing. Swf play sloppy. My worst games are when I have 3 swf with me... I do all the gens and totems while they mess with the killer. Then if I get caught they leave me for dead ;_;