I've seen a couple people talk about this, but what is the chance of alien or predator getting in dbd? Low...high? What do you think
I would want to think it's high. We need some Alien and/or Dead Space in the game.
Dead space!
Space killer?
The Impostor from Among Us?
@glitchboi said:Space killer?The Impostor from Among Us?https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/EKKQQXR5IRYR/trollge-gif-11.gif
@glitchboi said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/EKKQQXR5IRYR/trollge-gif-11.gif
No...
Hohoho i’m about to do a spectacular amount of trolling
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would want to think it's high. We need some Alien and/or Dead Space in the game.
Dead space!
Space killer?
The Impostor from Among Us?
No...
Hohoho i’m about to do a spectacular amount of trolling