bonk
Bonk
B O I N K
I'm going to be running distortion from now on
@dspaceman20 said:I'm going to be running distortion from now on
@dspaceman20 said:
Before instead of lightborn and nwo I was running nurses and I'm all ears so full auras
Distortion would've got burned through quick but object would've really hurt D:
If Distorsion had more than 3 tokens it would be the end of the world.
-The devs, probably
@Artick said:If Distorsion had more than 3 tokens it would be the end of the world.-The devs, probably
@Artick said:
They should buff distortion and sole survivor honestly
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bonk
B O I N K
I'm going to be running distortion from now on
Before instead of lightborn and nwo I was running nurses and I'm all ears so full auras
Distortion would've got burned through quick but object would've really hurt D:
If Distorsion had more than 3 tokens it would be the end of the world.
-The devs, probably
They should buff distortion and sole survivor honestly