Dragon's grip CD when unused.
It would be nice if Dragon's Grip goes through its entire duration if its cooldown was reduced by at least 50%, an 80 second cooldown for nothing is extremely painful, and its enormously likely that, barring some specific killers (Ghostface/Pig), most survivors will just leave.
Alternatively, reduce CD for every generator kicked by 5-10 seconds, that way at least if you are contesting a generator it increases the odds that you might actually get some use out of the perk, making it more consistent.
Comments
yeah its a niche perk, tho it would make dragonsgrip wraith even more painful to go against, i wouldnt mind if it did
I've never, in all the hours I've played the game, seen a single killer run dragon's grip besides myself.
It common on a dangerous wraith build
Trying to think of if that change would work in a build with Trail of Torment
Not really as I have faced a lot of wraiths but they rarely even use the perk.
One time it did work in a game(Due to the scream everyone knows when it works) they never got the exposed hit as they were too preoccupied to get to me before I hid.
Meanwhile, here I am as Wraith, using bbq, surveillance, ruin, undying. Maybe I'm just not big brained enough to understand.
Otz used it once in a wraith build now I see it every once and a while
No, it makes that dangerous Wraith build. But that build is not actually common.