anyone else....

Does anyone else get PTSD from certain killers? Like the last nemesis I faced off against chased me for 5 GENS so Now EVERYTIME I see Nemesis I just want to hide.

Comments

  • Usually the next game after a match against the Trapper I spend a stupid amount of time looking at the ground even when I already know it's any other killer but him lol

  • Nah, none of them make me feel like that. Instead, I get a feeling of disappointment every time I see its a Wraith. It seems like all the old tunnely players who used to play Freddy before his nerf switched to Wraith and just tunnel off hook at 5 gens. The second I hear his grunting or bell, it's an immediate sigh.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    Nah, none of them make me feel like that. Instead, I get a feeling of disappointment every time I see its a Wraith. It seems like all the old tunnely players who used to play Freddy before his nerf switched to Wraith and just tunnel off hook at 5 gens. The second I hear his grunting or bell, it's an immediate sigh.

    I feel you on that actually. You get that feeling in the pit of your stomach like yupp this match is going to be dog crap :)

  • I guess twins. The slugging is annoying cause unlike oni, micheal, or nurse, they take forever to end it.

  • Wraith is a pain for me.

    After body blocking me to uncloak and get a free hit on me, i don't trust any Wraith player and my position anymore.

  • I would say Trickster. But usually it depends on how good/bad your teammates are. That's the biggest concern I always have.

  • @ImBrakingBike said:

    Usually the next game after a match against the Trapper I spend a stupid amount of time looking at the ground even when I already know it's any other killer but him lol

    This. I wouldn't even have a stepped in a trap but still paranoid looking at ground. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Nah, each player plays a killer differently so I don't like to assume how they'll be.

    But... I guess an exception I have is Spirit, but that's just more of a mechanical reason why I dislike them.