This should be an Ace cosmetic

Scrolling through Twitter when I saw this I thought Ace was getting cheesy Vegas magician cosmetic, then I realized it was Dwight and was disappointed.

20210806_160200.jpg


Comments

  • What it is, actually? Mobile cosmetic? (I don't follow DBD mobile, and can't even find their Twitter account.)

  • @TheMadCat said:

    What it is, actually? Mobile cosmetic? (I don't follow DBD mobile, and can't even find their Twitter account.)

    I saw it while scrolling as new cosmetic for Dwight on mobile. Figure it'll probably make its way to console/pc as rift cosmetic at some point.

  • @TheMadCat said:

    What it is, actually? Mobile cosmetic? (I don't follow DBD mobile, and can't even find their Twitter account.)

    There was a beta version for DbD mobile in Thailand and it included two new cosmetics. This one and a cool Oni one.

    or something along those lines, don’t know why there was a beta when the game is already out..


    on topic: I didn’t think about it but it would definitely have made more sense for Ace!

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2409932#Comment_2409932

    I saw it while scrolling as new cosmetic for Dwight on mobile. Figure it'll probably make its way to console/pc as rift cosmetic at some point.

    Well, Dwight is an... interesting choice then. I find the glove glued to the pants a bit weird.

    I agree with you. Ace would be a better candidate.

  • It looks inspired by Prince during his "Purple Rain" phase.

  • As much as I agree that it should be an Ace cosmetic, it could be argued that it also fits Dwight as he has a a number of "dead end job" cosmetics, and magician isn't exactly a job that's going to get you far in life.

  • Yea, that really should be for Ace. I don't know how they didn't figure that before deciding on Dwight.


    Dwight should have a French Maid outfit instead.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    As much as I agree that it should be an Ace cosmetic, it could be argued that it also fits Dwight as he has a a number of "dead end job" cosmetics, and magician isn't exactly a job that's going to get you far in life.

    I get it fits Dwights dead end job cosmetics and that's prob why they gave it to him. I just think it feels more like Ace cosmetic.

  • What Ace should have is a legendary skin of Ace Ventura because they sound so similar.

  • @ciara1999 said:

    Willy Wonka Archive coming soon

    Dwight would've made a way better Charlie. Be cool to have Bill be Grandpa Joe. 😂

  • @Kyxlect said:

    What Ace should have is a legendary skin of Ace Ventura because they sound so similar.

    Only if it's the tutu outfit.