Here’s what I want the next killer to be
Honestly at this point I don’t care if we get Candyman, Springtrap, Chucky or whoever. I mean it would be cool but I just want a fun and interactive killer for both sides that also performs well on an optimal level for everyone. Yes we can all debate on who the next killer will be but I’m pretty sure that most will agree that this is what we’re hoping for the most, especially after the disastrous RE chapter.
Comments
I probably won't be here for the next Chapter's release, but I would like to see a killer without a chase power.
i want the next killer to be CJ from grove street
I want another trapping killer. I'm over anti chase and ranged attacks. Outside of Trapper and Hag we don't have any trap killers. The most recent killers have all been ranged, mobility, and "what're pallets?" killers.