Linking maintenance
Hi was just wondering if it’s normal for being able to link account takes this long cause I just got dbd on pc and wanted to have my Xbox stuff on there just so that I don’t have to restart
Tagged:
Mod
Hi was just wondering if it’s normal for being able to link account takes this long cause I just got dbd on pc and wanted to have my Xbox stuff on there just so that I don’t have to restart
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The only cross progression that's in the game is between Steam & Stadia, with Switch joining at a future date. We do not have further information if/when there will be cross progression for other platforms.
Ok cool thanks I was wondering if I could link my Xbox and steam but hopefully cross progression is on but when that comes it will be nice
Congrats on the 14,000 posts, really putting in the hard work to make the forums a better place.
Congratulations
Thank you, that means a lot! <3
Grats champ!