New Perk effect idea
Currently Nameless
Each time you cleanse a Totem, gain a Token.
While walking, press the Active Ability button to consume all of your Tokens.
For each Token consumed, reveal the Killer's Aura for 3/4/5 seconds.
Waste your time on Totems to gain an advantage in a chase!
Numbers can be tweaked if necessary, if you have an idea for a name, let me know!
EDIT #1: After thinking for a while, 7 seconds might be a bit too high and could easily overshadow all aura reading Perks Survivors have, so I reduced the number to 5 seconds.
EDIT #2: Now can be used only while walking and not while running to have better synergy with other activateable Perks.
Comments
I really like it.
But i think it shouldn't consume all the tokens but lower the timer. also i don't know how it will work with dead hard.
Thank you! I'm not sure what do you mean by lowering the timer tho.
Dead Hard would take priority over this Perk.
It would be bad if Dead Hard takes priority. Maybe make it work while walking, not running? So you can use it better for mind games.
I think it would be better if you always consume 1 token instead of all of them.
walking sounds good, then you could use dead hard, this perk, and diversion in the same build
Walking sounds good, didn't think of that, I will update the description!
I wanted this perk to be something a bit different than just x seconds of aura reading on command, so I made it consume all of your Tokens, so you need to decide if you want to use it right away for those x seconds and get more Tokens later, or if you want to collect more Tokens and get longer aura reading duration.
So it would be working as Inner Strenght. You want to cleanse one, use it, then another.
Yes, but unlike Inner Strength, you can stack Tokens to get longer aura reading!