Hooked Dwights
When playing as a survivor does anyone ignore survivors playing as Dwight when they are on the hook?
When playing as a survivor does anyone ignore survivors playing as Dwight when they are on the hook?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I never ignore anyone on the hook unless they waited for me to run across the entire map to rescue them, only to Kobe in my face. Someone else can get them.
Petty, perhaps, I don’t care, I could have finished my gen or cleansed a lit totem.
Eh ? Why...?
I give this post a score of 7 out of 10 baits.
Never.
But sometimes survivors will ignore someone who gets down pretty quickly after the first hook, or doing silly things to get down again.
In that case, they will not waste their time saving him again.
What a strange question.
Why would you ignore anyone hooked?
I saw it happen and was just curious how many players do that.