Most played license characters?
I know Behaviour wont release stats but in your experience which characters from which franchise do you see the most?
For me its Stranger things and Resident Evil.People play Nancy and Jill a lot.
I know Behaviour wont release stats but in your experience which characters from which franchise do you see the most?
For me its Stranger things and Resident Evil.People play Nancy and Jill a lot.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nancy gang rise up!
I haven't been playing DbD yet when Strange Things DLC came out, but I've heard the hype for it was huge.
Plus looking at it now, I think that chapter is really well done. Demo is a fun killer to play as AND play against. Also has an amazing chase music. They also did Nancy and Steve justice with their designs. They really look like them.
Bubba is probably the most played killer and Nancy for survivor
Least played would be Laurie and Freddy from my experience
Bill is my bet, see him all the time and I think people are forgetting he's a licensed survivor.
Killer wise, well a few updates ago I would've said Freddy but now its probably bubba.
As killer i think Freddy because he had always best kill rates and he is icon. Maybe after nerf, some people stopped play with him. I don't know but he was most popular licensed killer for long time.
As survivor, i don't know actually. But i have to say Laurie. Because she is one of the oldest survivors. She had good perks for long time (before nerfs). And most of community just bought Halloween dlc for DS and old OoO.
L4D Bill and Stranger Things.
Bill definitely as he is a free character and is often seen.
For killers Freddy for his OP time. But those times are over and he isn’t seen that often anymore.
For killers Leatherface
For survivors Resident Evil
Recently seeing a Jill nearly every match. See a lot of Steves too.
I won't consider the RE characters as they're new, you see a lot of the same survivors when they're new (there was once a time when tons of people played Jeff for example), so for survivor either Bill or Steve and for killer Bubba.