Is it known that SWF ruins the game for solo players and killers ?
If you play solo survivor with SWF , they're selfish and only care about themselves ; if you play against them as killer - we already know how it is .
Since you guys are ''so cool'' and have stranger- i mean friends around the world to play with , why is it so hard to find a 5rh person and start a custom game. you guys are popular right ?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Swf games are way more fun for killer than pure solo q once you have played enough swf games to understand the difference in mentality. I have also never in all my time playing solo q survivor ever once felt I got ######### over by a premade, even if I did that would be pure speculation on my end and most likely just me blaming my team mates for all the misplays I made that game.
A full 4 man swf can be unbalanced true a 3 man is hardly op though. Have you ever played dbd with friends? Most people aren't playing sweaty they're just f*cking around mostly or just playing to have fun so I really don't know where you are getting this perception that people play in 4 man for the advantage and not just because they want an excuse to talk with their friends and play video games together. And sure you can modify the "rules" all you want in customs by just saying you won't do certain things but as someone who started playing the game that way, it gets boring really fast.
So again I ask you to give me a good reason for the devs to outright remove swf, even though again it was a highly asked for feature when the game was very early in its life and was added because of player feedback, instead of just buffing solo queue to as close to swf levels as possible then buffing the killer base kit to compensate or hell you can even nerf swf slightly but I find that option a little more distasteful but it is an option.
You also didn't address what removing swfs would do to queue times so id like your thoughts on that. I also don't remember ever using a straw man argument these are legitimate issues that would come with your wish to get rid of swf outside of custom games(also bhvr has stated they have not plans currently to improve customs and frankly custom games "customization" is pretty bad not too mention if you were to ever want to play the now completely solo queue matches all your time in customs will have left you with no leveled up characters.
Lastly I stopped using insults because I legitimately wanted your feedback on my questions which you mostly just walked around because they were "straw man" arguments even though they'd be legitimate concerns for bhvr if they were to ever go through with what you want.
''swf games are way more fun for killer than pure solo q" 😂🤣😂🤣
''to understand the difference in mentality'' - you mean how a huge portion of the playerbase is so bad at a simple game that they need to group up on comms to hold m1 ? either hold m1 or run from the killer , but again - typical SWF excuses
you say you never got f'd over by a premade but didnt mention your region , or rank . ok.
Us solo survivors should see the aura of all survivors when someone is hooked, but not the killers. And all killers should get something also, so buffs to everyone except SWFs.
Since OP is not trying to have a discussion, but they are attacking everyone who's disagreeing with them, I decided to put an end to this thread.
Also just to be clear, SWF is not cheating, it's not against the rules, it's just people playing a multiplayer game with their friends, and they have all the rights to do so.