Quick question bhvr

When are you going to remake Racoon map into a map that's actually well designed for dbd ??

Comments

  • Given the track record, I'm sure they'll revisit it in 2-3 years. Update the graphics, add some more god pallets, and then leave the size unchanged

    It's a shame since it would be much more bearable if they just broke it down into 2 or 3 individual maps

  • @musstang62 said:

    Given the track record, I'm sure they'll revisit it in 2-3 years. Update the graphics, add some more god pallets, and then leave the size unchanged

    It's a shame since it would be much more bearable if they just broke it down into 2 or 3 individual maps

    Agreed. It’s should definitely be divided. I didn’t even know there was a big ass Library in the map. I still find new areas of the map each time I play on it, kinda sad really.

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2405994#Comment_2405994

    Agreed. It’s should definitely be divided. I didn’t even know there was a big ass Library in the map. I still find new areas of the map each time I play on it, kinda sad really.

    worst part for me, it's not only that it's a huge map and has ######### ton of rooms (some that are just plain pointless); but the true issue for me is that aside from huge, it's super divided.

    You have:

    1 - the basement

    2 - first floor divided into 2 sides with the open middle

    3 - 2nd floor divided into 2, but also the side of a helicopter it's also somewhat divided since it's like a "U" sort to speak and you have to do quite some turns to reach from the ladder on the helicopter side to the ladder on the opposite corner, turning a 20 mtrs distance from side to side into like 50 mtrs

    4- the library which if you are on the opposite side of the map is a long distance, but if you are on the same side of the map but on the wrong corner, you gotta do a huge roundabout to reach any of the 2 entrances.


    so basically the map has like 7 different divided zones that make an already big map become even bigger, and as much as it may be a little worse for killers, it affects both sides imo.