The Spirit phase-walking
Hi guys.
I just have a question for The Spirit's phase-walking. Normally, before this patch, I could hear the survivor's footsteps while phasing, but after the patch was released, I could not hear anything while phasing.
Is this a bug for her or the Dev has nerfed this kind of her ability while phasing?
Comments
Iron will bug or spirit bug
The Spirit's bug. Not concerned Iron Will tho. Just her ability (phase-walking). Couldn't hear any Survivor's footsteps.
It is a bug. Hopefully they get it fixed soon.
Who are you? What did you do to TheGannMan?
I’m an imposter.
I see, Mr Imposter. Just give us back our friend.
Never. He’s trapped in the entity’s realm getting ready to be the next killer. @DwarvenTavern already knows it.
I was so ######### confused as to why I was tagged. I but I see why.
But yes. I saw the light. Count your days, Northener... for the day of reckoning will be among us soon
I think the whole community needs to know.
1v1ing cowshed will be impossible when you join the roster, I hate your new perks.
Especially Hex: Uninstall
I think my ultra rare add on: iridescent disconnect is extremely unhealthy for the game.
Yeah its related to Spirit, already ran into Survivors with Iron Will and i could hear their footsteps.
What about your other red?
Iridescent Tomb Stone Hatchet, the one where if you hit a survivor with your Hatchet they automatically get moried?
It’s widely agreed never to mention that add on. You should know this.
We can't close our eyes to it forever Gunmann
True someone will eventually use it sadly.
It shouldn't even have been a thing
@TheGannMan Great to hear it is a bug cuz I cannot play her efficiently. Dev know it is a bug right?
is spirit still illegal? after all, they nerfed stridor. I see more people complaining about trickster now but im still not sure.
Spirit had a bug where she can't hear footsteps while phasing. That bug paired with iron will, or just a healthy survivor, makes her nearly unplayable atm. So people aren't complaining about her so much right now.