Should I buy ghost face?
I have 5$ to spend do I get ghost face or do I save it. If your wondering I usually play the wraith or pyramid head
I have 5$ to spend do I get ghost face or do I save it. If your wondering I usually play the wraith or pyramid head
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ghostface is considered a weak killer. His stealth ability can be fun though, either stalking or getting gen grabs (especially early game). In the end he is a pure M1 killer. And for Meme-ing he is perfect: best teabagging ability of all killers! If you like Wraith you should get into him prett easily I think.
His perks are pretty good actually. Thrilling Tremors is a great info perk and good alternative for BBQ (though no extra BP…) and I‘m All Ears is great on some killers (Pyramid Head!!, Nurse). The other one hopefully will get a rework..
Ghostface is a considerably weaker Wraith currently, and GF only has like 4 or 5 good addons (his best being power recharge) I'd only recommend it you:
Ghost face is probably the most mediocre killer in the game.
Not terrible, not great. Same applies to his perks.
Personally do not recommend because I don't think he's a very interesting killer, wraith is a far more fun stealth killer IMO
He's probably the best example of a "meme killer." He's kinda fun to play as, but not a very viable killer in the higher ranks.
Thrilling is a powerful perk and although way better than BBQ it suffers from no BP bonus. All Ears is a decent perk for most killers, and great for some. Furtive Chase is... we don't talk about that.
If you want a licensed one I suggest Freddy, Bubba or Pyramid Head
Ghost face is very hard to play and his teachables are forgettable