Is the blood hunt over?
I'm a little confused. I just turned on the game and the blood point icon is shimmering, but it doesn't state that the blood hunt is active.
I'm a little confused. I just turned on the game and the blood point icon is shimmering, but it doesn't state that the blood hunt is active.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
uwu
Yeah it's over sadly, I only got to participate for the first day and the night before it ended since I was on vacation, so that's a shame, but meh.
Well damn that sucks. Thanks for telling me. They really need to deactivate the shimmer because that's confusing as all hell. ๐
To be honest, I did so much grinding during the event and the blood hunt that I could go for a nice long break. Personally I was pissed that the offline bot matches never materialized, but I wager that the player base is going to drop considerably now that everything is over.
Yeah everything is over if you load a survivor game you will wait more or less 10 minute for a match