Part 24: How would you feel about A Siren in DBD
Welcome everyone to the 24th poll regarding licensed characters. Sorry for the late poll. I was a bit busy and as an apology I will do 2 extra polls one for this series and another stand alone poll. And the next not special poll will be in three days if I can manage it.
Previous Poll: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/269480/part-23-how-would-you-feel-about-medusa-in-dbd#latest
Comments
For clarification: do you mean a siren, like the Greek monster that lured sailors to their deaths, or Siren like the video game?
Greek monster that sings and causes death
But, I'm not sure how you would implement it since their singing was basically mind control.
Would assume it would be similar to the doctor by the power involving terror radius
Kinda disappointed this wasn't about the other (forbidden) siren, but I guess a Siren would be cool.
I made a whole Chapter idea surrounded by bringing a siren into the game. Just imagine hearing another creepy menacing sound like the huntress in game! Just imagine the map too! It'd be the first water theme map in DBD! I always thought it be cool cause the Devs wouldn't have many restrictions with it - liberty to make it great!
Do tell me about this siren you speak of
This niche game trilogy. One of my most wanted licenses just because I think that a clairvoyant survivor (Kyoya Suda) would bring really interesting perks.
I'll take it into account
I'm not a fan of the idea just because a Nautical themed chapter has been my most wanted original chapter concept for years now, and I've got all these ideas about a Vintage Scuba Diver, or a violently cursed pirate, a cursed naval officer, or classic creepy fisherman / sailor, and honestly a Siren at this point would be kind of an underwhelming letdown for me.
I guessed it's more of a personal bias because I've become too attached to my own chapter concept ideas, but I mean come on. A Scuba Diver or a creepy fisherman / sailor wielding a Fishing Spear? Or a violent pirate cursed for the rest of his days with a barnacle covered cutlass? Or a respected Naval Officer that tragically died at sea armed with an officers saber?
And then you've got: S i r e n. Singing a creepy song I guess.
I don't know, just can't get behind it.