No more videos?
I’m on switch and I can’t take videos anymore. Wth, why….now I can’t post content…
I’m on switch and I can’t take videos anymore. Wth, why….now I can’t post content…
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They removed it because supposedly it made the game run worse.
Of course, the game is actually choppier for me with the new update. It feels awful.
I didnt think of it like that sorry for your loss
That sucks. And yea I noticed that too
Yeah it stinks. Hopefully its just a temporary issue until they work it out with Nintendo.
I enjoy recording good plays and watching them back.