If the Devs ever gave us survivor cosmetics that are cosplays of killers....

Who would you want your main to dress as?

I'd like for Claudette to dress as the Clown so she can get a nice rainbow fro.






Not my main, but I'd think many people would like Jane to dress up as Spirit.

Comments

  • This is kinda the opposite of what you asked, but I think it'd funny to have each member of the Legion cosplay as the four og survivors.

    Frank as Dwight.

    Julie as Meg.

    Susie as Claudette.

    And Joey as Jake.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2405567#Comment_2405567

    I did in fact play her a lot when I was new to the game a year ago. She is the newbie queen but she never appealed to me.

    In all seriousness, different strokes for different folks. It's enough that she was your queen when you were new. I love Claudette, but I wish I could change things up sometimes with another survivor, but no one else appeals to me. Maybe that will change if they ever come out with a shirtless Felix cosmetic that reveals his toned physic.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2405570#Comment_2405570

    In all seriousness, different strokes for different folks. It's enough that she was your queen when you were new. I love Claudette, but I wish I could change things up sometimes with another survivor, but no one else appeals to me. Maybe that will change if they ever come out with a shirtless Felix cosmetic that reveals his toned physic.

    Who knows maybe she will be one of my waifus one day. I started playing DBD in June 2020 and I didn’t fall in love with Yui until March 2021. I’ll let you know if I do though but for now only time will tell who the next one after Plague will be.

  • That would be so epic! How is that not a thing yet???

  • @SirGando said:

    That would be so epic! How is that not a thing yet???

    I know, right! I’d think something like this would be super obvious for the Devs! Its be much more enjoyable than a lot of their cosmetics. They’d get bonus cookies if they designed them to look like the survivors made the costumes themselves, with glue, cardboard and Papier-mâché.

  • Personally,

    Ace as Blight

    Adam as Doctor

    Bill as Deathslinger

    Claudette as Nurse

    Feng as Legion

    Jake as Trickster

    Jeff as Clown

    Nea as Pig

    Yui as Spirit

    Yun-Jin as Huntress

    Zarina as Plague

1 2 ›