“Free Progression” Perk Ideas - 1 for each role

Killer Perk

Hex: Stacked Against You - While active, this hex has no effect. When a survivor cleanses its hex totem, 1/2/3 of your other equipped perks receive a bonus stack (if applicable). Note, this can work twice if you have Undying


Survivor Perk

Invigorate - When you stun the killer with a pallet, instantly recuperate 30%/40%/50% of another perk’s total exhaustion time (if you are exhausted). Invigorate takes 35/30/25 seconds to cool down.

Comments

  • Killer's perk is useless, survivor's OP.

    1 stack, which is not ever guaranteed, because it is under hex is just bad. You would not use it even in hex build using Devour.

    2 stuns for free Sprint Burst, while you can run? No, thanks. Compare it with Vigil.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    Killer's perk is useless, survivor's OP.

    1 stack, which is not ever guaranteed, because it is under hex is just bad. You would not use it even in hex build using Devour.

    2 stuns for free Sprint Burst, while you can run? No, thanks. Compare it with Vigil.

    For the killer one, I was considering making it 1/2/3 stacks split amongst applicable perks. Do you think that would be a better way to go?

  • @yobuddd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2404067#Comment_2404067

    For the killer one, I was considering making it 1/2/3 stacks split amongst applicable perks. Do you think that would be a better way to go?

    I don't like random things, so I wouldn't use it anyway, but it would be really strong combination with Devour Hope. Probably something like: Devour, Undying, Stacked Against You and Ruin. Getting 3 stacks in first minute would be kinda end game.

    You would never want use multiple stacking perks with it, because it would make it worse.

  • @Clevernamegoeshere67 said:

    I'd rather see a game mode where they role the perks and add-ons at random. That way no one knows what they are going to get and can't plan.

    That'd get practically no survivor players, since there's a crapton of survivor perks with next to no applicable value.

  • @yobuddd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2404067#Comment_2404067

    For the killer one, I was considering making it 1/2/3 stacks split amongst applicable perks. Do you think that would be a better way to go?

    Yes I think it would be better that way. Also that plus Dying Light might actually be pretty good. Oh you broke my thing? Merry Christmas, you get 9% permanent slowdown to everything.