Smash Hit actually good now?
So with the pallet changes making sure BS hits trough pallets no longer exist, i would say SH is considerably better than before, i think it still somewhat niche compared to other speed perks like Lithe and Sprint Burst, but good to see it can actually be used now.
Comments
I always thought smash hit was good. It really helps you get away when you need too.
It was always decent, but it was hamstrung by the fact that you ended up wasting it more often because you'd get hit while stunning the Killer.
Now that you have a better chance of stunning and not getting hit, Smash Hit might be a pretty good perk.
Why would you use smash hit the distance you get when you drop a pallet is emough for a killer to stop chasing you.
What Killers do you go against that stop chasing you when they break a pallet? I wish I got those Killers.
Because Smash Hit gives you more distance and can straight up end a chase forcing the killer to have to spend more time catching up or have to find someone else.
Any killer that know they should not chase in a area where the survivor have the advantage and when the pallet is down they should just leave the survivor alone because they know where to go after
I need to start using it again and create a build with it. I forgot how decent that perk is.
I made a build with smash hit and power struggle. Other then that I think smash hit is a stand alone perk that doesn't synergize with much.
It has 1 minor synergy with Any Means Nessecary, as it'll allow you to reset pallets for stuns.
Power Struggle? I like that a lot. Hmmmm maybe Lightweight, Flip Flop, & Tenacity. LW ofc can be subbed out (Vigil)? But putting smash hit in a Power Struggle build is awesome. Purposely position to get yourself downed by a pallet, and if others happen to be around- the killer will be nervous to pick you up right away giving you time to build meter. Get picked up, BOOM- power struggle & smash hit combined for MAJOR distance! I like this one a lot- thanks! Going to use that soon after I prestige a couple of more chars.
It was really fun when I used it. My build for it was Smash Hit, Tenacity, Flip Flop, and Power struggle.