Wake up

I can see why you may not want a perk that open gates so much quicker…but 3s is just…that’s a no…

wake up: If the survivor is affect by any debuffs (blindness, exposed, hindered, etc.) they can crouch and presd the action key to start a series of hard skillchecks (like when curing madness 3) if successful the survivor scream revealing their location but also cleansing the status. I would make it an exhaustion perk.

Description could read something like « this nightmare is no different, I have to wake up! »

Comments

  • To an extend it would be logical with blindeness as you "wake up" however for hindred and exposed ....

    Also sorry but madness 3 skillcheck are not hard at all.

  • @limierr said:

    To an extend it would be logical with blindeness as you "wake up" however for hindred and exposed ....

    Also sorry but madness 3 skillcheck are not hard at all.

    No I know but that’s bc that’s how they are classified. Like a gen is regular skillchecks and madness is a "harder" version of that.

  • Wake Up is a counter to Remember Me. Change Wake Up and you have to change that perk

  • @Sackboy123 said:

    Wake Up is a counter to Remember Me. Change Wake Up and you have to change that perk

    It doesn’t even help a regular door opening so do you really think it helps against Remember me ? I’m a Freddy main btw

  • Those extra 3 seconds can save your life though. The amount of times I wish I had that perk in dire situations especially in a 1vs1 End Game

  • @Sackboy123 said:

    Those extra 3 seconds can save your life though. The amount of times I wish I had that perk in dire situations especially in a 1vs1 End Game

    I tried before. And even if you stack with spine chill and …I forgot the other one but there’s a third perk helping the gate open faster and it still didn’t work.

  • It's just a Situational perk, like many others. It just needs a Buff if i'm honest and not a rework

  • @Sackboy123 said:

    It's just a Situational perk, like many others. It just needs a Buff if i'm honest and not a rework

    I wouldn’t mind a buff but I feel the devs don’t want too bc it’ll boost SWF like crazy

  • Even with a Buff Wake Up still won't be meta so I wouldn't worry

  • I think it should just open up gates 30% faster, the fact that Leader (a perk not focused on Exit Gates) can still open up gates faster is pathetic. And with a good 30% you can open up gates 6 seconds faster, that's poggers.

  • A buff at least, will be enough for me. But I want a decent one, not a garbage change.

  • @Masterninja said:

    A buff at least, will be enough for me. But I want a decent one, not a garbage change.

    Like I said, I feel the devs don’t want to buff it bc it would make end game too easy. Especially rn with the state of the game.

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    I think it should just open up gates 30% faster, the fact that Leader (a perk not focused on Exit Gates) can still open up gates faster is pathetic. And with a good 30% you can open up gates 6 seconds faster, that's poggers.

    Okay so that was the last perk I was talking about; with Leader, Spine chill and Wake up. I think the door does open faster by like 6s BUT this literally require 3 perk slot and have the killer to be coming towards you already.