Bloodpoints and Rift Fragments are not going to cut it devs.
Lets make a list of how much switch players (including me) hate their lives.
- Saw Week (Sale with cosmetics and exclusive boop the snoot mask)
- Greek Week (Exclusive Charms and new cosmetics)
- New Rift
- NO Mid Chapter Update fixing ANY crashes, bugs, etc.
- No crossplay (I cant play with ANYONE not even my friends)
Cmon; at this point bloodpoints and fragments wont cut it. Im sick and tired of consoles being fixed but switch is halted. Plus when i found out that you cant record segments? I literally almost broke my switch. It wont improve anything- Also; if your thinking 250k BP's and 25 rift fragments is a simple fix then I will literally be extremely mad. At what point is 250k bloodpoints going to fix this? Absolutely disgusting.
Comments
It’s releasing this week
proof?
sorry didnt check twitter.
The twitter guy already confirmed we will be getting a "rerun" of the greek week code for the charms, we got the bloodpoints from it (which is why we were given 50k most days throughout the week), and yeah we will be able to get the Meg SAW mask. Rift will release with the midchapter release since it would have already started and the rest we are being "compensated" for. Supposedly we will be getting more bloodpoints and rift fragments. Although knowing the devs, they'll makeup the 20 rift fragments from Greek Week and call it compensation.
Edit: If the midchapter releases tomorrow, we will have the same exact amount of time as we usually do to complete the rift since they extended it by a week this time.
I haven't got any blood points or rift fragments?
The compensation bloodpoints and rift fragments for switch will be available with midchapter I believe they said
oh i was talking about this
That's weird, I got them on my switch except the rift fragments since there's no rift on switch so it wouldn't make sense to give us fragments just for them to be tossed into the void.
I think we should be getting the greek week fragments AND the compensated fragments.
I would HOPE so, personally what I think is we should get
That last one I think would light a fire since they wouldn't want us getting too far off of doing nothing but them not being able to get the update out on time. Also specifically tomorrow because after tomorrow, that extra week for the rift means absolutely nothing.
Makes a bit of sense. If we dont get high intense rewards but get a special cosmetic or something that'd be pretty cool.
If only the devs would compensate us with a special cosmetic! We'd have 3 special cosmetics if that was true, Trapper's switch cosmetic, a cosmetic for the first time they delayed an update, and a cosmetic for this time they delayed an update.
I hope we get some good compensation for this. Ive had to watch my bro enjoy the update cuz we share a room. :(
That sucks a lot, hopefully we do get some good compensation. I've been worried this entire time that they'll give us compensation, but not proper/good compensation for what happened. It sounds like we will, but we also still don't have a number on those bloodpoints or rift fragments that will be compensation. So I'm almost worried to say "We're getting good compensation" or "We're getting proper compensation" until I see those numbers and I see that we actually will be able to get the Greek Week charms/rift fragments alongside compensation.