Lag has not been fixed

Whenever I dead hard or vault a window I get a lag spike or even my game freezes for up to 7 seconds I counted. I can't do anything, when I get hit I get a lag spike and then I teleport somewhere. For example I was playing against Freddy on auto haven and I got hit near the shack, I then ran to the vault in the shack and my game froze, I then warped back into the killer and died. This needs to be fixed. This has happend countless times before and after the "patch" that was supposed to fix this kind of lag. This makes the game unplayable because my game runs at 10 fps and I get hit with constant lag spikes.

Comments

  • I used to think there was something wrong with my game until I got much better internet.

    The internet provider is what determines if you live or not.