Bloody sets need more diversity

I know there is only so much you can do with blood but they could definitely be more creative with their designs. Some examples could be

Tapp: Put a more noticeable gash and blood around his throat where it got slit

Jeff: Put blood over his scar and some blood in his beard

Quentin: Bring back the Freddy claw marks and add his wounds from the film to his body

Laurie: You could add a gash and more blood around her leg where it got slashed by Myers.

I just feel like bloody sets could be a bit more unique and personal to the character

Comments

  • Not related but it would be cool if the legendary skins that changed you to a different characters got their own prestige outfits

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Not related but it would be cool if the legendary skins that changed you to a different characters got their own prestige outfits

    Yeah it would make the 15 quid price tag feel more fair

  • I'm still hoping they eventually bring back the blood overlays on all skins as you are injured throughout the match. They tested it in a PTB a year or so ago but I haven't seen any mention of it since.

    Kind of weird to do all these graphic updates in the name of realism but ignore the survivor in pretty bright clothes still looking pristine after being stabbed and hooked twice multiple times.