The new Piggy Mask
Should be available to all Survivors! Its not fair! I don't want to play Meg, I want to show my appreciation to Miss Piggy with my Claudette! A shirtless David wearing the Mask would be awesome too! Cosmetic Department, get to work and make it happen!
Me, trying to cope with realizing the mask is a Meg exclusive:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFtEtY8WaI4
Comments
I dont even know why Meg gets the mask.
It would fit the best to Feng to be honest.
megs wants to be the new legion
just give it to all survivors, don't just reskin her deathgarden mask
There should have been at least a Saw charm with this. A Billy puppet or saw blade with a spiral on it or a bear trap. Heck they already got the models for most of these.
I agree, the devs should add a charm. Im a huge Saw fan and I'd love to see more content from the movies in the game. More outfits! More piggies! MOAR!
A little TV with Billy on it would be awesome.
Ooh, yeah. All staticy and stuff, maybe flickering.
Edit: OR the famous tape recorder.