Pig will get a rework?
I don't know about you, but I want you to change it and right now would be a good time, do you really think Pig will get a rework or a buff around this time or maybe for the next patch next week?
I don't know about you, but I want you to change it and right now would be a good time, do you really think Pig will get a rework or a buff around this time or maybe for the next patch next week?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don’t think it will happen anytime soon.
At most she’ll get and add on pass even though she needs much more than that
Once again Bhvr are number crunchers. According to their stats Pig performs really well with the kill rates. So in their minds she is in a good spot. She's not likely to get any changes when she's performing well.
Hopefully not, or next thing you know Pig has Dream Snares with an Overheat Mechanic, paired with an add-on that only works for a few seconds after she gets blinded.
as much as i wish for this, i doubt it. They'll probably nerf her again tbh.
One thing I want is her crouch to be as smooth flowing as ghostface
No thanks, not now, maybe in future when their design philosophy has changed. Right now I don't want them to touch any killer that I like playing. I'm still sad about the new ultra rares of the huntress. If they give Pig a new ultra rare add-on to replace Rule Set No. 1 it would probably be "If you don't use your crouch for at least two minutes, you gain bloodlust 50% faster. Caps number of available RBTs at 0."