If you are being chased don't run towards the hooked survivor

SEROSIUS i don't understand some people like they don't understand just simple basic concepts. I think they have it in their mind that while they are being chased they can somehow unhook you.

right it never [BAD WORD] happens they loop around me, I get to 2nd stage, and either they finally get downed or they by happenstance loop somewhere else. by that time im like [BAD WORD] this team. just kill me now

Comments

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    Ah yes. Yet another thing I should of added to my PSA to survivors today. But you know. It's always the killers fault

    should HAVE πŸ™„

  • And unless they get a safe unhook, I'm fairly certain they lose emblem points.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    Ah yes. Yet another thing I should of added to my PSA to survivors today. But you know. It's always the killers fault

    Where in this thread did they say it was the killers fault????

  • People doing this against trickster hurt my brain he can literally delete the unhooker and unhooked so quickly

  • But it’s double blood points and I need to get my stacks. πŸ˜ƒ

  • @PsychoTron said:

    SEROSIUS i don't understand some people like they don't understand just simple basic concepts. I think they have it in their mind that while they are being chased they can somehow unhook you.

    right it never fkin happens they loop around me, I get to 2nd stage, and either they finally get downed or they by happenstance loop somewhere else. by that time im like fk this ######### ass team. just kill me now

    The fact that this needs addressing is hilarious