Survivor Question
Anyone else having trouble running? I will run then all of a sudden do like a medium run/walk. Been happening most of my games and at first assumed was my remote but I have changed to run to a different button and its still doing it. Funny part the button I originally had run on is doing everything else fine like unhooking for instance. So 95% sure its not my remote.
Comments
What system are you playing on?
Xbox one
PS4 here, that happens to me fairly frequently, usually if I'm adjusting my camera in chase. Pointed straight forward or backwards it's a normal run, but I slow if my camera is pointed peripherally to where I'm going.
I have been playing about a year an a half and today is the first its happened. Its just every game all of a sudden. Thanks for responding and I will check my camera next time to see if thats when it happens.
When I was on ps4 like 2 years ago my controller would do the same.
It does sound like the exact same thing that happened to me, and after I bought a new controller it stopped happening.
Sounds like your bumper in your controller is going bad. Happened to me before until I bought a new controller.
I get stuck on nothing all the time, but so far no issues with changing speeds that shouldn't happen.
That used to be my problem but now this. Change run to multiple different buttons and it still happen. Will try a different remote.