I am an Expert in Trickster.
I'm honestly happy, in my first game today I achieved 4k for the first time with Trickster, the second game I tried to adept but one disconnected to give someone the trapdoor.
And in the third game there were 3 alive and I was one touch away from leaving and I managed to finish Cheryl, Laurie, Claudette and Zarina in Hawkins, I'm really shaking because if I had not caught Cheryl for 1 second, I would not have been able to get it.
I must thank those survivors who were part of my game, which I am still shaking with nerves to get it. The third time's the charm.

Comments
Congrats!! Welcome to the adept Trickster club! ❤️
Thanks <3, I don't really believe it, just Zarina was in the open hatch and I managed to hold it for a bug, a bug and a door was 99% and I did it, it was honestly a perfect game and an expert in Rank 1. It's being a God with Trickster.