How come we don’t get Super smash bros like trailers?
Where some characters (From different franchises) come together and are shown at the same time when revealing a new character. I think it would make them much more cooler to see Laurie and Steve getting chased by the killer that is revealed in the trailer. They kinda started doing that with the recent Resident Evil trailer where Meg got yeeted.
What I am trying to say is, I want Laurie to get Yeeted this time (or any Licensed survivor).
Comments
It could be that the licenses say that they can't be included in promotional content for other licenses.
Mario almost getting stabbed by sephiroth is the greatest thing i've seen in a trailer ever so i agree with this
Well they kinda did that before already
Looks pretty cool
Let's have Sephiroth stab Meg in the next trailer.
Even if the chapter as nothing at all to do with final fantasy